I can't believe it's almost May! I found myself pining for Christmas yesterday (I know, commence with eye rolling) but I really DO love May. Not only is it my birth month (and also my 'dirty 30' this year) but it's also Mother's Day and usually when the weather starts cooperating for us Washingtonians. There are a handful of things I have been eyeballin' pretty hard lately and thought I'd show you guys what keeps piquing my interest every time I hop online. If you want to check out any of the lovely items in the above collage, feel free to click below and shop away!
- YSL Baby Doll Kiss & Blush | I've been wanting this for a while now. You can use it on your lippies AND your cheeks (hence the clever name) plus the bottle is cute enough to display on your vanity!
- Forever 21 "Cat's Meow" Makeup Train Case | Yeah...I'm a crazy cat lady, and I want the world to know.
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in "Do the Mermaid" | I am a big fan of Deborah Lippmann nail polish. Yeah, they're pricey, but her colors are unrivaled and they last. Her chunky glitter polishes are to die for (one of my faves is "Candy Shop") and this lilac one is EVERYTHING.
- Tory Burch Eau de Parfum Rollerball | I'm really digging rollerballs as of late. They're such a great way to stash fragrance in your purse or makeup bag without worrying about the bottle breaking or spilling. If you haven't smelled Tory Burch's new fragrance...DO IT. So light and springy!
- Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Blush in "Pretty Pink" | This color!! I'm obsessed. Plus, it's limited edition so it makes me want it even more.
- Tarte Fresh Eyes Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes | I'm very curious about these. I've used makeup remover wipes to remove regular eye makeup, but none of them are strong enough to remove waterproof mascara. And we all know how I feel about Tarte products (strongly...I feel strongly about them).
- Kat Von D Monarch Eyeshadow Palette | I'm always on the quest for the best eyeshadow palette and as a "warm toned" gal...HOLY MOTHER this is a perfect array of shades! I mean, just LOOK at the colors. I'm going to faint.
- Sephora Collection "Shades of Samba" Eyeliners | I am dying to get my hands on these bad boys. They're supposed to be comparable to my favorite Nars Larger than Life liners (which are almost $30 a pop). There are some extremely fun colors in here, but if you try them and hate them, at least there is a black, a brown and a silver in the set.